Yoni Herbal Steam Bath
Yoni Herbal Steam Bath is also, known as V-Steam Herbal Bath
Purpose: To steam your Yoni is very powerful for women's vitality in nourishing the uterus, regulating irregular cycles, reducing menstrual pain and imbalances and supporting fertility and reproductive health. It also supports spiritual and emotional cleansing and healing by reconnecting a woman with her feminine center and Inner Woman.
It's possible vaginal steaming may make you relax and ease cramping like a heating pad does, but evidence it cleanses your vagina or uterus, improves fertility, and balances hormones is purely anecdotal. Vaginal steaming may increase your risk of vaginal infection by altering the vaginal bacteria ecosystem.
Using Yoni Herbal Steam Bath after birth brings nourishing heat, supports the body to release fluids, and aids the womb in shrinking back to pre-pregnancy size. For caesarian births, wait until you've healed before attempting to steam.
When not to Herbal Steam your Yoni:
- Do not steam after possible conception
- For caesarian births, wait until you've healed before attempting to Yoni steam
- If you have an IUD
- If you have sores, blisters, open wombs etc.
- If you are on your menstrual cycle
- Kidney failure
- We do not recommend Steaming your Yoni if you are experiencing heavy menstrual cycles; more than once per month
- Reducing menstrual symptoms, such as bloating, cramps, exhaustion, and heavy bleeding
- Menstrual Conditioning
- Maintenance and Conditioning before and after menstrual period
- Boosting fertility
- Using Yoni Steam after birth brings nourishing heat, supports the body to release fluids, and aids the womb in shrinking back to pre-pregnancy size
- Promoting healing after childbirth
- Promotes the healing of your Yoni
- Reduces stress
- Treating hemorrhoids
- Increasing energy and reducing fatigue
- Treating headaches
- Promotes relaxation
- Removes vaginal odor
- Increase circulation
- Detoxification and Beauty
- Uterine Maintenance
- Ovarian Maintenance
- Endocrine Regulation
- Daily Care
- Place your Yoni Seat on your toilet seat
- Pour a small amount of your Yoni herbs in the Yoni Seat
- Boil water preferably distilled water and pour the water in your Yoni Seat.
- Once the water is comfortable enough for you to sit on the Yoni Seat; you sit on the Yoni Steam Herbal Bath. We do not recommend using hot water more than the temperature of your personal shower.
- Simply relax and allow the Yoni Steam to work. You should Steam your Yoni for a minimum of 30 minutes
- This is your time to meditate, collect your thoughts, this is a time for you and your YONI to come together and reflect
- Artemisia is good for parasitic infections such as roundworms, pinworms, tapeworms, hookworms, and flukes
- Leonourus stimulates flow, use with delayed menses, and to ease cramps, tension, and spasms due to energy, emotion, and hormone fluctuations.
- Flowers Carthami has been commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat angina pectoris, gynecologic disease, stroke, and hypertension.
- Lavender is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Peach is known for the dietary fiber, low carbohydrate, abundant vitamins, including vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, and niacin,
- Kernal improve mental health
- Rose offers antiseptic and astringent properties to treat acneic skin, as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation
- Ginger is commonly used for various types of stomach problems
- Caesalpinia Sappan L has long been used in Thai folk medicine to treat tuberculosis, diarrhea, dysentery, skin infections and anemia
- Suberect Spatholobus Stern good for irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea and unsmooth menstruating caused by blood stasis or deficiency through combinations especially for stasis with blood deficiency.
- Spatholobus Sinesis
- Morus Alba L a protective effect against atherosclerosis, liver and kidney disorders, and inflammation
- Lyycopodium Clavatum is good for urinary tract difficulties, hepatitis, prostatitis
- Angelica Sinensis (Oliv) Diels have traditionally been used to treat a variety of blood-related ailments including menstrual cramps, blood deficiencies, uterine disorders
- Rheum Palmatum L primarily used for digestive complaints including constipation and diarrhea
- Cyperus Rotundus L traditionally used to treat various clinical conditions such as diarrhea, diabetes, pyresis, inflammation, malaria, and stomach and bowel disorders
- Cortex Moutan has anticancer effect
- Cibotium Barometz (L) J. Sm used as anti-inflammatory and anodyne
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee that our products will cure your Yoni from any infections, disease, ailment etc. This product is not FDA approved.